League will consist of 3 matches. Each match will be on a Sunday night. We will have one match a month, usually on the first Sunday of the month. There will be a makeup match on the 3rd month that anyone can attend.
- Each match you will be grouped up with 3 other people to make groups of 4. (There may be some groups of 3 depending on attendance.)
- We will use a balanced group choice to choose each group. This will hopefully allow for players to meet new people every week.
- Each match will consist of 5 games. These games will be chosen randomly on league night.
- Top seeds will get to choose position on the first game. After that it will be losers choice.
- Top 3 out of 4 matches will be used for the final scoring. This means you can miss a week and still beat everyone. It also means you can make up any bad week you have.
- To be entered into the IFPA for the season you must attend at least two matches.
- Play one extra ball, all others will be plunged.
- IFPA/PAPA rules will be used for in game rulings and malfunctions.
- No funny business. There will be yellow and red cards.
Dues will be $15
- Most of the dues will be paid out in cash money
- The rest will be used for prizes and IFPA fees
- Each league member will get a prize.
- Winners will get some dope trophies or plaques.